1. USER CONSENT.
2. VISITORS UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
Our Service is not offered to persons under the age of 16. Thus, we do not intentionally gather Personal Information from visitors who are under the age of 16.
3. TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
“Personal Information” means data that allows Alpha Domain Sales to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. We collect Personal Information, only as described below.
a. Information You Provide to Us.
- We may collect Personal Information from you, such as your name, e-mail and mailing addresses, phone number, and password when you create an account with us (“Account”).
- We may require that you provide your tax information). We may also require you to provide a copy of government issued identification such as a drivers licence or passport and a copy of your recent billing statement for address verification.
- When you make a purchase or lease with us, we (or our third party service provider) will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, debit card information, billing information and/or PayPal information.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- If you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information for which you will be notified at the time.
- We may also collect Personal Information at other points in our Site that state that Personal Information is being collected.
b. Tracking Technologies / Cookies.
- To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you automatically and store it in log files. The information may include the type of browser, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, clickstream data and/or a date/time stamp for your visit. We may link this automatically-collected data to Personal Information for the purposes of security and to detect fraudulent activity.
4. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- General Use.
In general, Personal Information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Information in the following ways: – to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account; – identify you as a valid user in our system; – improve our site and services; – for our internal research and development; – customize content to match your preferences; – prevent suspended users from re-registering; – provide the Services you request; – send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created; – send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories; – respond to your inquiries and requests; – to make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback; and – to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our services and for other marketing purposes of Alpha Domain Sales
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- Profile Information.
The profile you create on our site may be publically accessible unless otherwise indicated. You may delete your profile by requesting to delete your account by contacting us by email at email@example.com. The information collected during the registration process by Alpha Domain Sales may be used by our team to: contact members, customize content to match your preferences, display member status, and display the date of a member’s last visit. If you believe that an unauthorised profile has been created about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the immediate removal.
- Third Party Service Providers.
We may share your Personal Information with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to Alpha Domain Sales. We may also provide your data (partially) to our partners. These partners are for example sellers on our platform who are involved in the execution of the agreement. We do not share the data provided by you to third parties who are not involved in our service.
If you wish to find out more on our partners that have access to your data, please contact our team at email@example.com
Some of our pages in the future may utilise framing techniques to serve content to from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our site. Please be aware that you are providing your personal information to these third parties and not to alpha domain sales.
- Other Disclosures.
6. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES.
- Third Party Sites Generally.
- Other Social Media Features.
7. YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Information.
- Changes to Personal Information.
Upon request Alpha Domain Sales will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You may change any of your Personal Information in your Account by editing your profile within your Account or contacting us via the Site. You may request deletion of your Personal Information by contacting us via the site or at firstname.lastname@example.org, but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time period, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We will respond to your request to access within 31 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your Account is active or as needed to provide you services, for fraud prevention and similar purposes and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
8. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Alpha Domain Sales is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We (and our third party service providers) use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we (or our third party service providers) encrypt transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We also require you to enter a password to access your account information. Please do not disclose your account password to unauthorised people. We do not have direct access to your password as passwords are fully encrypted. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Alpha Domain Sales uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, Alpha Domain Sales cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our site, you can contact us at email@example.com. We encourage users to use a secure and safe password containing letters, numbers and characters. Alpha Domain Sales are not responsible if your password is guessed or hacked for any reason. If you believe that your account has been compromised, please contact us immediately.
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Site in addition to other endorsements. If you choose to provide a testimonial on the Site, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
11. CONTACT INFORMATION.
Alpha Domain Sales Pty Ltd
PO Box 9 Sutherland NSW 1499 Australia